Has it really been 2 months since my last post? Sorry about that. I promise I’ll be back more. It’s been a busy few weeks and I feel like I’m constantly playing catch up – including with this post. Here are some highlights since the last time I updated.
- L visited me in DC over Memorial Day, his last time until he’s back for good in a little over one week!
- Celebrated our 8 year anniversary!
- My birthday. Celebrated with a birthday-twin at The Yards park in SE.
- Trip to Baltimore to meet up with a dear friend.
- Found a place to live next year when L comes back. My current studio apartment is not big enough for the both of us, no matter how long we’ve been apart!
- July 4th in Washington, DC!
- Read the Lord of the Rings trilogy for the first time and re-watched all three movies.
- Work, work, work. It’s the busy period in my office at State. The end is in sight, but it’s been a long haul.
My next post will be in about a week after L comes back to DC to stay (well, at least until the next time we move overseas.)